Saturday, December 19, 2009

:)

10 things you want for Christmas:

>An Iphone!!!!
If you could only see my lame phone that I have, you would TOTALLY understand....

> The book, Dark Secrets 1.
Elizabeth Chandler wrote the book, Kissed by an Angel and I loved it! Now, I want to see what her next book has in store.

> New Laptop!
I really don't NEED one just yet, but my laptop is on it's last leg.

> A good ACT score
I just took the ACT a week ago for my first time, and I'd love it if I got a reasonable score for my first time :)

>Money
Who wouldn't?

> A trip to Orlando, FL for the Opening of the Harry Potter amusement park!
Epic, Epic, Epic x's 438982378937540375

> Clothes
why not???

> The new Super Mario Bros. game for the Wii
I just need new games for my console period....

>A White Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know.
Where the treetops glisten and children listen,
to hear sleigh bells in the snow

haha :)

>For Chase's family to have a good Christmas
That would be awesome...

9 musicians/bands you love:

>Coldplay
> The Killers
>Muse
> Maroon 5
>U2
>The Hives
> The Black Eyed Peas
>The Beatles
>Shinedown

8 things you do everyday:

>Sleep
>Listen to music
> Do homework
> Text
>Read
>Laugh
>Think
>Eat

7 things you enjoy:

>Riding around with Jacob
>Hanging out with my group of friends
>Watching Kentucky basketball games
>Watching really good movies :)
>Guitar Hero
>Going to the park during Christmas!!! It's so cute and lit up
>Eating at Buffalo Wild Wings!

6 things that will always win your heart:

>Someone with the same music taste as me
> Honesty
>Able to talk about anything and everything
>Intelligence
>Gets along with my other friends
>Someone that makes me as happy as I can make them

5 favourites:

>The color red or dark blue
>My electric blanket on my bed
>Stuffed monkeys that are cute :P
>Sonic drinks
>Chris Martin, Jude Law, and Gerard Butler
4 smells you enjoy:

>Peppermint
>Axe Fever
>Hannah's Yankee candles :)
>Apple Cinnamon anything

3 places you want to go:

>Venice, Italy
>London, England
>New York City

2 favorite holidays:

>Christmas Eve
>New Year's Eve

1 person you’d marry on the spot:

>Chris Martin, but he's married....sigh



Love,
Katherine

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, the Harry Potter amusement park sounds completely amazing! I want to go O: And I'm certainly hoping for a white Christmas as well, hehe.

Stuffed monkeys are pretty amazing, huh? As is the smell of apple cinnamon... mmmm! Stuffed monkeys that smelled of apple cinnamon IN LONDON... yeah, now that would just be fantastic :D

Hope you're having a good weekend!