Sunday, April 5, 2009

Florida


So, my family, Chico, and I all left for Florida right after Chico and I got out of school on Friday.
The trip there was soooo long. We got to our condo at 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning, which we basically crashed once we hit the beds.

My mom I woke up at 9:30 a.m. and waited for everyone else to wake up.
When everyone woke up, we did our thing around the condo, then Chico and I went down to the beach and walked around for an hour or so.
We came back, ate lunch, then Chico and I went to the pool for about two hours.
Want to know what I never did?
I Never put sunscreen on..(the picture has a funky lighting, so it doesn't really look like I have any sunburn on my back, but trust me, I do.)
(sorry for the scary picture, I literally just woke up and while I was typing this blog, I needed to show you it, haha)

Moral of the story: make sure if you get sunburns, wear some sunscreen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to Joe's Crab Shack to eat; I got coconut shrimp..mmmmmmlooook, it's a burnt Katherine! Chico had a little bit of a sunburn, tooThis picture was kind of fixed, so we don't look burnt haha.

That's all for today, I need to go eat :/

L,
Katherine

7 comments:

Hannah said...

Sunscreensunscreensunscreensunscreensunscreen!
Jeez. :P

Looks like you all are having fun :)

l,
Hannah

Katherine said...

mom bought me some haha but i forgot to put it on.
:P

Amanda said...

Ouch!

Have a great time Kat ~ hope the sunburn has settled down a bit!

Amanda x

Tanya said...

Oh no! sunburn is not a nice thing at all, hope it's not so bad now! Hope you guys are having a great time! Love your new blog!!!

love,
t. xxxx

Natalie said...

Awww, don't forget sunscreen anymore! I can't stand sun burns, especially when your face starts peeling XP I hope yours turns into a tan or something soon [: It looks like you're having a blast!

Unknown said...

oh wow. you can never underestimate the importance of sunscreen. lol.

i like your blog. :)

Shea said...

That trip looked fun!
I always get burnt very easily /:
Sunscreen or not.