Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fill My Heart With Song; Let Me Sing Forever More. You Are All I Long For, All I Worship, And Adore.

Sorry I haven't posted at all this week. I have been very busy with my school work and getting everything together for Florida. The big day is tomorrow :D
I am leaving straight after school :)

It's so crazy, because next week in Henderson, it's going to be snowing :/ jeez.
My knee has finally started not to hurt anymore, which is amazing!
I will post while I am in florida, for I am taking my laptop. But for now, I need to be getting off of here to finish cleaning my room and getting stuff ready for school tomorrow!


l,
Katherine

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I am so excited for you ~ you will have a great holiday ~ I definitly wish that I was going too!
Have a wonderful time ~ I am glad that you are taking your laptop ~ so I can see what you are up to.
Love and big hugs Tab XXXX

Hannah said...

HAAAAAAAVEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN :D


Don't forget to send a postcard :P

l,
Hannah

Natalie said...

Yay for Florida! :D Have bunches and bunches of fun, and don't forget to take pictures. Have a wonderful time and happy spring break!