Monday, March 30, 2009

Fever's Got Me Sweating And You Know I'm Burning Up.

For starters, today was a SUPER long day..
I woke up on time, but ended up being a bit behind in the morning. I leave my house around 7:10ish, because Chico takes me to school. I was doing my makeup when I noticed I had no idea where my face makeup was. Chico called to tell me that he and Gabe (the other kid I ride with) were out in the driveway...oh crap :/
So, I got my stuff and dashed to my backdoor. It was very cold this morning, so the dew had iced over our back deck. I didn't even think about it, but as soon as I got onto the deck I collapsed.

I never cry, but it hurt so bad that I almost lost it. I was able to get myself together and got to my car to get my makeup. I knew I had messed up my knee pretty bad, but I had on skinny leg jeans, so there was no way of checking it out.

I had a four hour class after school today for my "graduate license" card. If you don't go to the class, you are not allowed to get your full license.
It was boring and my knee was killing me, so I wanted out quick!
I got home around 6:50, ate dinner, took a shower, and am typing this now :P
Let me tell you, it's super bruised! If I can get up from here, I will take a picture of it..but I doubt you will get to see it before tomorrow...

L,
Katherine

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Argh, yikes :/
Hard day, huh? Well, I hope your knee heals up...and fast! Those knobby knees can't handle too much. Hahahah

l,
Hannah

ps. at least there wasn't a dislocation, eh? :S

Amanda said...

You have had a super long day!

Ouch with the knee ~ I usually find that the herbal remedy Arnica helps with the bruising and swelling. I use it all the time, both with me and the kids.

Take Care!

Amanda x

dani said...

poor knee... it was pretty bruised and swollen:( i hope it's better today, kitty kat!!!
love,
mum

Shea said...

Owie :S

You are a brave soul, not crying. It's hard forme not too /:

Tabitha said...

Oh Goodness ~ I hope that your knee is better now!
XXX