Saturday, March 21, 2009

Your Skin, Oh Yeah Your Skin And Bones Turn Into Something Beautiful. D'you Know, For You I Bleed Myself Dry

Well, yesterday wasn't productive for my latin stuff by any means... :/
Chico and I went in super early to talk to our teacher about good ideas. When we got into there, we only saw two 11th graders.....no teacher.
We sat there until 7:45ish, knowing that we have to start going to classes around 7:50. Our teacher shows up, but doesn't help us....at all :(
School went by pretty fast, which was soooo amazing!
I got out of school, came home, and around 4:30 Chico headed back to my house.
We of course, couldn't think of anything to do, so my mom just said to leave it alone for tonight.
So, my night consisted of Rick's pizza (omg amazing!), walks around the neighborhood and the park, but just hanging out overall; Hey, had to enjoy the brilliant day, right?

Maybe we can figure out what to do by Sunday.

I think in a little bit I am going running with Jacob to get that metabolism kicked in :P!
Hopefully my island project day will be more productive than yesterday's....
It's due April 20th and also a 300 point grade.
Yikes....tell me about it :/


L,
Katherine

6 comments:

Ada Beth Croft said...

I love papa johns pizza. I had some last night. Also I wasn't very productive. I was supposed to get a phone and do homework, instead me, nick justin and my 2 BFFs went to the park. :P

I like your blog, it's beautimusss.
byeee. -ada

Amanda said...

I know you will get the school work done and pass your assignments with flying colours!

L,
Amanda x

RAWRitsme. said...

omg. I love that song Yellow!

Plz write back!

XD

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, and its name (The Scientist is such a beautiful song)!

Natalie said...

Any time I try to go in early to talk to teachers (which isn't that often, but still!) they're never there either. That sucks that you guys didn't get any help! But at least the school day went fast, and you were able to enjoy the good weather!

Wow, 300 points? At least you have almost a month to do it though! I didn't even do half of the requirements for this 100 point history project, yet I somehow managed a 100%. Don't worry :)

dani said...

and so... your productive weekend was a complete wash!!! maybe next weekend:? but, you did eat some awesome food, which always seems to make it all good, no???
love,
m