Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday!

Today was a very long day..
I hate how teachers decide to cram everything within the last two weeks of school.
IT



DRIVES


ME


INSANE!

So, instead of not doing it over the weekend, I have to write two rough drafts; one about PPE (personal protective equipment) for my health science class
and the other about my personal opinion on global warming.
Oh well, I guess??

Anywho...

I was tagged by Hannah today :D

Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to original post.
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.

This is where I blog from; my bedroom. It's quite colorful, isn't it? :P
I love my room so much! That bed makes it so cozy to lay back and relax. I do all my work and computing here.

My bedroom is NEVER this clean....EVER. It usually looks like a cyclone hit it!!! My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1501. It sometimes doesn't want to cooperate, but it does get me through everything.
These pillows are never used.....haha


So, there you go :P exciting, eh?
I now tag anyone who is willing to take the time to do this :D

L,
Katherine

5 comments:

Jacob said...

yup your room is pretty amazing. that's probably the cleanest i've seen it :P haha just kiddin

Hannah said...

OOoooh clean, much?
Since when did THAT happen?? :P

OH! How I hope that I have to do the paper on Global Warming!! There's nothing I love more than writing a paper based on my own opinion :D
But, I also have to do one on PPE. God only knows when I'll get to it :/
I'm still on grammar, and haven't even started on Julius Caesar or Antigone. Phooey :/

By the way, are we hanging out this weekend? If so, when?

l,
Hawnz

Tabitha said...

I love your room Kat ~ it look so colourful and cosy too!
I will have to try and give this a go ~ my camera is not working too well at the moment ~ I need to buy a new one ( and need to win the lottery too ha ha !!).
Thanks for sharing.
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

Natalie said...

School this week for me has been surprisingly not busy! Hopefully next week will be as nice as this week was. Good luck with all that work!

And *gasp*! Your room is so colorful and pretty :D And clean too, hehe. Maybe if I clean my room a little bit I'll do this too, hehe.

Nicole Linette said...

Hands down, cutest room, EVER!!! Oh my gosh, I want it all XD

peace&love,
nicole.