Sunday, March 22, 2009

Oh, Yeah, It Was Like Lightning, Everybody Was Frightening And The Music Was Soothing, And They All Started Grooving

The weekend is over....lame :(
I hate Mondays. I guess it's okay though.
Yesterday consisted of watching a heck of a lot of basketball. March Madness makes me smile.
Jacob came over around noon to work on our project. My mom has been sick, so my other island project groupie couldn't come.

Hannah came over a little bit after Jacob, but didn't stay long. Jacob and I were going to go running, but it was too cold to go outside and run...it made me sad :(

Today was a pretty chill day..not much going on with me.
I went out and took pictures, because my boyfriend said we were long overdue for a picture together. So, I got my butt out of bed and took some with him :P
I am just counting down the days until spring break!!!!!
I am really, really, really ready for a vacation.

This spring break, I will be going to Destin, Florida. It really is a random trip? My mom just asked me if I would like to go, and who HONESTLY would say no to that?


not me :)

So, in two weeks, I will be chilling on the beach!!!

Where is everyone else going???


L,
Katherine


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I would do anything to visit Florida. Anything!!!
I hope your Mum is feeling better.

You and Chico make a beautiful couple!

Love,
Amanda x

Tabitha said...

Those pictures are so great ~ you two are just the cutest!!
I wish I was going with you on Holiday ~ we are not going anywhere at the moment ~ will probably take the children away in the summer ~ but nowhere exciting ha ha !!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXX

Victoria said...

florida sounds like it would be a lot of fun! i just had my spring break, and i did absolutely nothing, mostly just slept for 12 hours a day. but i was sleep deprived, so it was all good. :P

you two are so cute together, great pictures!