Monday, March 9, 2009

Exciting!

Yesterday was a very special day for my boyfriend,Chico and I. We celebrated our seven month anniversary.
Really, we have been together for eight months, but "official" for seven.


The first thing that he said to me when he came into my house was that I had a "huge surprise" coming. I had no idea what he was talking about.
One thing you should know about me is that I absolutely HATE surprises.. :/
I didn't bug him for the rest of the evening.

He left around nine, but I was still puzzled as to what I was supposed to be getting.....I guess?

About thirty minutes later, my phone began to ring.
"I want you to write down this number, okay?" he asked.
So, I pulled up my microsoft word and told him i was ready for the number.

I was puzzled.

I wrote down nine numbers and said, "Okay, what's this for?"
"Make sure you save that number"
I started to grin, because I thought I was catching on to what he got for me.
"Chico, what did you get me?"
He started laughing, "I got you and me Coldplay tickets!"

Let's just say,
I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!

July 24, 2009
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
Maryland Heights, MO

HERE I COME!

Now, off to do homework.....blah :/

love,
Katherine

2 comments:

Hannah said...

AWEH! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

You better have fun and take LOADS of pictures to show me, okay?

Okay.
:)

I need to speak to my dad about MY tickets, before he completely forgets and isn't able to get them.

l,
Hannah

dani said...

spoiled!!!
l,
m