Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mafia

Juniors were ACT testing half of the day. It was all so messed up, it's not even funny. Our Tuesday's and Thursday's have shortened classes before lunch, then regularly scheduled classes after lunch. Advisory period is the reason why we have shortened periods on those days.
Today, we just had normal classes all day, which is super lame...
Normal classes go by soooooooooo slow, let me tell you!

My fourth period (which is also the period I have lunch with) has all 11th graders except me and three other people.
Our teacher apparently forgot about us today...?
Oh well :P
Anyway, I walked up to my classroom only to find a scheduled area for all of her classes except mine, so two of the boys in my class and I walked next door to a science teacher and asked where we should go.
"Just go to the lunch right now, then come back to this classroom."

So, we all walked quickly to lunch, considering there are about 500 people in it and we were a pretty far distance away from the cafeteria. Lunch went by, and I made my way back to the science class I was assigned to. The science class was also an 11th grade class, as well.
There were a few freshman kids, one of which is a very good friend of mine.
His name is Levi!
(he's a super dork, if you can't tell :P)

We all played card games to make the two hour class go by fast. It was called mafia.
http://www.puzzlemethis.com/puzzle/images/items/USP80820.jpg
This is how you play:
Ace-Member of the mafia (gets to choose who "dies")
King- Sheriff (get's to ask if one person is a mafia member)
Queen- Nurse (can heal anyone she wants)
Any other card- towns people (basically can't do anything)
Card Dealer- tells the story of the "deaths"
You have a group of people play, but you need more than five people.
You cannot tell anyone your card. When it's played you lay your head down, but quietly rise up and point to whoever you want, depending on your card.

Basically, you have to try to figure out who is in the mafia. Sorry if i didn't explain it too well :/

Levi kept on "killing" me, trying to be funny :P
So I basically lost everytime...

That's about the most interesting thing that happened today.

Now, I am off to do homework!! FUN :/

L,
Katherine

4 comments:

Hannah said...

HAHAH Levi's a dork :P

The game sounds...interesting? The concept sounds confusing, though. That may just be me and my lack of understanding, though :P

l,
Hannah

ps. ACT's already?! Wow.

Amanda said...

happy anniversary to you and chico!
i have not played a game of cards for tears! lol!
l,
amanda x

Natalie said...

I have lunch fourth period too. We have A, B, and C lunch each with about 200 kids in it. It's so weird, it doesn't LOOK like 200 kids at all... The only problem is that all of my friends have A, but I have C. Not fun :P

Hahaha Levi looks awesome :D He looks really familiar too... but I only know one person named Levi and that's not him, so I guess not. Hmmmmm

Arrgh I'm bad with card games. Except for B.S., where you have to lie about the cards you have when putting them down in order... argh I'm bad at explaining stuff.

Have a great rest of the week! :]

dani said...

you mafia princess you!!!
<3, mum