Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hi There :)



My name is Katherine. I am not new to blogger, but I thought I would start off fresh!
I had made a blog over this past summer, but I haven't kept up with it like I should.
If you'd like to read some of my other posts from my old blog, go here
Let me start off by telling you a little bit about me:

*I am an only child, which is pretty rad!
*I am a southern girl
*I am sixteen years old and FINALLY legal on the roads :)
*I have a very close family
*I have two cats (mia and maisey) and one dog (maggie)
*Coldplay is my favorite band of all time
*I have two bestfriends who you will hear much about
*I have the most amazing boyfriend ever. We have been together for eight months!


You will find out more about me in the future, but for now that's all you need to know.

3 comments:

baby girl said...

hey there could u help me out i am new to this and i need to know how u get all the pics on ur profile?

Hannah said...

YAY! This makes me all excited.
You BETTER keep up with this one :)
Who knows, maybe you'll end up like me... :P

l,
Hannah

Jacob said...

who? mike jones