Monday, March 23, 2009

We're Gonna Take Control; Dancin Is Your Weapon, Let Your Moves Unfold.

This is seriously what I wanted and felt like this morning:

(It's not that I wanted a Pepsi, I just liked the commercial :D)

1. I was superrrrr tired; I tend to not sleep well on Sunday nights.
2. I was having coke withdraws

You see, I have been without coke since January. It's a bet to see who can go without them the longest, but also it's to be a bit healthier.
I haven't really had coke withdraws until today for some reason. I was having them constantly for about three weeks after I gave them up. All my friends still drink them and my 6th period gets them everyday, so yeah it's hard! It Doesn't mean I have suckered in for one :)

I live off of skim milk, orange juice, and gatorade type drinks. Like I said, it's not too bad for the most part.

L,
Katherine

4 comments:

Jacob said...

hahahaha the video is epic.

mmmmm dr. pepper :P


ooooooooh oh ohhhhhh

Hannah said...

Well, I just have two more things to do in Art, and then I think I'll go on to do either Health Science or Science work, so I suppose this weekend.

Gah, I'm going to be doing this forever. I bet even during Spring Break :/

Natalie said...

Haha I like those commercials! But I must admit that I love Dr. Pepper way more than Pepsi/Coke. Yummm!

I sleep badly on Sunday nights too, mostly because of the thought of having to wake up at 6 the next morning for school...

Amanda said...

That's a funny advert ~ especially the song. Haven't heard that one in years! (i do believe back in the day i danced to it at nightclubs lol!)

I'm a pepsi max girl. I confess to drinking it everyday. You have done well doing without your Coke for so long. You have a stronger willpower than me!

love,
Amanda x