Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Thought I Was A Fool For No One; Oh Baby I'm A Fool For You .

It seems like my school days vanish in a snap of my fingers. This whole week feels like it's been a complete and utter rush, but that is JUST fine with me! I truly cannot wait for summer to begin..
Yesterday was a great day. My mom and I went to Evansville to go to Buffalo Wild Wings, which is one of my favorite places! I am the one out of my "B-Dubs" group who eats REALLY hot stuff.
I've probably burnt all my taste buds :)
Anyway, I got boneless wings and a Wild Berry Lemonade, which is the best drink ever! It's like a blend of lemonade and berries; it rocks my world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, I came home and finished a PPE paper for my Health Science class that I have mentioned in previous posts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tomorrow evening, I am going to an awards ceremony for my boyfriend and our good friend, Alex's JROTC program. Both of them are in the program because they are wanting to go into the Navy. Chico is a senior and has been accepted into the Navy and Alex is going to try to get into it next year when he is a senior.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday, I have no idea what I am doing.. Davis, one of my island partners, has been grounded. So, who knows if he can come over to work on the project. I should probably talk to everyone and see what they are up to; sounds like a plan to me, eh?

Not much is going on really...
:/

L,
Katherine

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This school week actually did feel like it went by pretty fast for a change...

I'm actually not much of a spicy food eater. But Wild Berry Lemonade sounds delicious (:

I hope the awards ceremony goes well! And that everything works out with your grounded island partner! Happy almost-weekend!

♥Jamie! said...

Well Camp Nakanawa is the best :)
It's a four week camp too.

Amanda said...

It's quite scary just how fast the weeks are flying by!
Hope you have a good weekend ,and oh, that berry lemonade sounds really good!

Love,
Amanda x

dani said...

lunch was awesome!
the week did fly!
and chico cracked me up donning his uniform, bahahahahahahahaaa!!!
love,
mum