Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The World Ends Tonight, Unless We Dance Or Die

I'm sure you've had a day where you can look back and say, "Wow, nothing happened today...at all?"
That's how it was today; I cannot find anything to blog about :/
So, I am going to try out a "random" blog I guess??

I actually know how to make my own backgrounds on my blogger page, but for some reason they will not cooperate with me on this new blogspot....hmmm. If you know a reason why, give me a heads up!
~~~~~~~~
Next school year, I am allowed to start taking college courses at my high school. I signed up for pre-calculus, AP English 3, Pre AP Intro to Chemistry/Physics, Fundamental Health Science 2, Latin 3, Art 1 and either AP Psychology or AP U.S. History. I really cannot decide between those two.With the high school diploma I am going for, I have to either take AP sociology, AP U.S. History, AP European History, or AP Pyschology for that particular cluster; I just don't know..
Either way, they will both be super tough.
~~~~~~~~~~
It just blows my mind that I am at this point in life where I will be graduating in two years, then going off to college; I can't believe that just two years ago, I was in middle school!
I was looking at pictures from the last few years. This is how much things can change over a short period of time.

Me then:
I used to be really quiet and shy. It used to be so hard to get to know me. The house was where I used to always be. Friends still do come over here a lot, but I would ALWAYS be at my home; I was basically a home-body. Sports were never exciting to me at all. I didn't understand why watching the NCAA, Olympics, Superbowl etc. was considered "interesting" and "great to watch." Getting out and running around was never something you'd see me do. I never saw any sense of playing around outside.

Me now:
I am really outgoing now? Just last week, I made friends with these two guys in my class by just talking to them about stupid, random stuff. These two guys are also very quiet, but I was able to open myself up to them. I can basically talk to anyone now! I do not like being at my house 24/7. I love hanging out with my family, but I also love to get out and go places! Sports are really, really fun to watch; I've kept up with the all the sports lately. I ACTUALLY have favorite teams for different types of sports. Lastly, being outside is great! All the days that it's been pretty, I've been outside.

To sum it all up, change is indeed a good thing.

L,
Katherine


3 comments:

dani said...

you are growing up, kitty katherine; i'm thrilled you are doing new things and finding more pleasures in life!!! you are only young once, and you don't need to waste your time being idle: ENJOY:D
love,
mom

Amanda said...

You are growing up into a beautiful young lady ~ both inside and out.
Enjoy your teenage years, they don't last forever lol!!

Love,
Amanda x

Shea said...

I've had a bunch of those boring uneventful days lately.
So boring /: