Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Watchmen

Last night, Chico and I went to see The Watchmen.

It was a pretty good movie, but as nerdy as it sounds, I like Marvel comic movies (spiderman, iron man, the hulk etc.) better than DC comic movies (batman, superman, catwoman etc.)
It did get my favorite DC movie vote, though :D

Today, Hannah is coming over sometime. We are hanging out with Jacob, but also Barrett who we haven't hung out with in a long time, because he has a job now. It should be fun having the whole gang back together :P

All last week, I had paper after paper to write, so I am soooo glad I don't have to do ANYTHING this weekend homework-wise!!! Tomorrow evening, I am going to go to church with Chico, which should be fun. He goes to a catholic church, Holy Name. I used to go to Holy Name school, so I have tons of friends that go to his youth group.

I start dance class at school on Monday for Arts/Humanities :/
I am a horrible dancer, so it should be interesting..
Although, I really do need to get SOMETHING down pat, considering I am going to prom.
Gah.....

Well, I need to go clean my room, so I will catch you guys on the flipside ;)

L,
Katherine


7 comments:

Hannah said...

BAHAHAHAH
Dance class, already? Yikes.

At least no more art teacher, eh?

I'll probably be over within the next couple of hours. But, are we going somewhere, or are we just chilling?

l,
Hannah

Katherine said...

I dont think we are going anywhere, so it's all good :)

Amanda said...

There is a new film coming out called Knowing with Nicolas Cage in it ~ can't wait to see that one. Have you seen it?

I'm glad you are having a great weekend,
love,
Amanda x

Tabitha said...

I bet my son would like that film!
Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned ~ have fun!
Love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX

Nicole Linette said...

That's cool you liked Watchmen! My favorite "super hero" movie would probably be X-men.. though the third one was a terrible let down haha. Happy weekend! Hope you had a good time chillin with Hannah and good luck with dance lessons :) What dances are you learning?

peace&loveeee.

dani said...

dance class??? bahahahahahhaahaaa!!!
your blog could get quite interesting in regards to school, kitty kat:b
l,
m

Natalie said...

I never really knew the difference between Marvel and DC comics... I guess I just thought of all of them as one big superhero group, or something... haha I don't know.

Yay for not having any homework! That's always a huge relief. Good luck with dance class! Hahah I would be absolutely terrible too, don't worry :)