Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide; No escape from reality

Picture Perfect!

1. A picture of you in your room
Wii Guitar Hero 3 with my cat, Maisey :D

2. A picture of you with someone you don't actually like.
Photobucket
Retarded boys.

3. A picture of you very drunk.
Photobucket
Took Hannah's for this one....wasn't drunk, but the placebo effect is real

4. A picture of you on your birthday or favorite holiday.
The morning of my 16th birthday. Rockin that coldplay shirt

5. Youngest picture you can find yourself on digital form.
there are tons of them, but this one seems to crack me up every time I see it.

6. A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.
can't see it.... :/

7. A picture of you making a goofy face for the camera.


I love how there is a random glare next to my teeth :P

8. A picture that you MIGHT have edited to make yourself look more attractive.

For a Christmas card this past year.

9. A picture of a night you regret
Me, Dylan, and Hannah

10. A picture of you truly being yourself


A NERD

11. The most recent picture of you

My boy and me! I look like a freakin lobster...

12. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous
I tend to rock it out on my bed :P

13. A picture of you showing off a new haircut
Didn't really have any haircut pictures, but this was around the time I cut my hair pretty short.

14. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't
Photobucket
Hannah, Chase, Me, Barrett, and Jacob

16. A picture of you when you were nothing but happy
Me, Hannah, and Elise
2007 rocked.

17. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken

My Spiller!!!! I dig this kid

18. A picture of you when you were a different person than you are nowMe, Maggie(dog), and Carlie
That's right! if I take my time, I can definitely have straight hair.

19. A picture of you with someone you love


My mommmm :D

20. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you

Just being chill and content.

21. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day

Definitely somewhere warm and beautiful like this :D

22. A picture of a time when everything was changing

He got whooped by me :P

23. A picture that makes your heart hurt

Hanging out with everyone!

I tag anyone.

Love,
Katherine

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pictures!
Thanks for the birthday message and song on your Mum's blog ~ thank Chico too!!

Did you have a great holiday?

I bet your counting the hours days minutes and seconds to the Coldplay concert!

Hannah said...

I loved this tag :D
I found it on Maggie's Myspace :P

dani said...

i love you, too, kitty kat:)
love,
mum xxx

Natalie said...

I love this tag! Awesome pictures, especially the baby one :D It cracks me up too haha. I was going to do this... but [insert lame excuses]

My hair can actually be pretty straight too, but only if I spend like an hour frying it :P

Jessica Kosca said...

warning:comment from a randomer.
funny how everone has these moments :)